суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Please pray for my aged mother Nagalakshmi who's suffering

Please pray for my aged mother Nagalakshmi who's suffering

Please pray for my aged mother Nagalakshmi who's suffering from severe pain in hip, back and legs. She's finding it very difficult to walk. please pray that the Almighty Lord God Jesus Christ gives her the strength to be mobile and without pain till her last breath, forgiving all her sins generously. Thank you so much for your concern and prayers. I too pray for God to keep all believers and God's ministers safe and sound filled with God's divine peace. Praise the Lord. Original article and pictures take https://www.prayerrequest.com/forums/topic/3874886-please-pray-for-my-aged-mother-nagalakshmi-whos-suffering/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий