суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

The Sports Physio

The Sports Physio

I like to spend a few hours most days reading ‘stuff’. This means I usually read a blog or two, half a dozen abstracts, and at least one research paper in full most evenings. Most of the stuff I read I would rate as ok, not bad, kinda meh, however once in a while something… My mate Tom Goom aka ‘The Running Physio‘ is a machine! Not only is he a top physio, a devoted dad and husband, and a decent runner, he is also a social media super hero who has been working his little ankle height running socks off. He has teamed up with David Pope from Clinical… Warning: This blog may cause offence. You might be thinking this will be about some recent online events where some physios took offence at a word I used in a tweet. And in a way it is as some physios are too soft and too easily offended at things they choose to read. But this… We all go through life with expectations. We expect our alarm clock to wake us up in the morning, we expect our day to go the way it usually does, we expect a kiss from our partner when we get home, we expect the evening news to be on the tv at the same time.… I often get requests from therapists wanting to guest blog, and I tend to ignore or delete them due to stupid ideas or crappy content. However, when I got this from David Poutler I didn’t do either. Firstly because ‘Poults’ is a legend in our physio community for ruffling the feathers of the dark lords of… Original article and pictures take http://thesportsphysio.wordpress.com/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий